When you engage with us, we are determined to make the whole experience simple and easy. To do this, we offer a range of services across all aspects of People Strategy, Operations and Process. Clients can simply choose where they want to start.
Clients often start a review of current HR infrastructure and identification of ongoing infrastructure and tools needed.
This leads to a set of “Foundational” projects, usually of fixed time and cost, to set up the basic building blocks of your HR policy and process.
Example of these projects include:
- Your recruitment process
- Your terms and conditions and employment contracts
- Your HR policies
- Your pay structure and pay strategy
- Your training and development strategy
Once these projects have been implemented, you can choose your level of ongoing support. One of the myHRadviser team visits your offices on a regular basis (monthly, fortnightly or weekly), fulfilling the role of your HR Adviser in the business. We will work with you to clarify the expectations for this role.
The ongoing service provides support and coaching on the areas identified below, as well as phone advice outside of visit times as required, and access to information and updates for example changes to legislation, case law or best practice.
Areas that myHRadviser can support you with include:
- Developing and updating HR policies and processes
- Briefing, mentoring and monitoring your administrative staff (HR, payroll) to ensure they are complying with your policies and procedures
- Performance appraisal
- Planning for company and individual training and development needs
- Future workforce planning
- Developing job descriptions and key performance indicators
- Recruitment activity including advertising, short-listing and interviewing
- Management and leadership development
- Managing poor performance or absence
- Termination and severance of employees
- Liaison with Legal Advisers if required (e.g. defending a Fair Work Australia claim)
- Help you identify and implement an IT based HR system to assist with the co-ordination of HR data such as reviews, personal details, salary history etc.
- Access to qualified HR advisers when required
- HR policies regularly reviewed and updated
- Administrative (HR) processes are compliant with your policies and legislation
- Workforce requirements are planned in advance
- Confidence to manage your workforce effectively